Manufacturers – twin size double wide caravans

Certificate of Lawfulness

In all cases contact the local planning authorities for confirmation.

The Council can issue a ‘Certificate of Lawful Development’ for the siting of a caravan. It must be shown that the location and use is lawful.

Unlike planning permission for an annex, which is determined by decision, a mobile home is allowed if it’s use and location is lawful and the structure conforms to the definition of a ‘caravan’.

Residential Park Homes

Many people think of mobile homes and static caravans as having substandard comfort, dreary designs and paper-thin walls. However, they are not all like this. Modern mobile homes can offer all the luxury of conventional residential living.